Classic navy with white polka dot silk tie made from pure silk with printed polka dots.
This neck tie measures 148cm in length with a classic English blade width of 8.5cm. Expertly cut, stitched, labelled and pressed with care ties of this quality normally sell for over 30 pounds in the shops.
Delivery Times UK – 4 days Europe – 9 days Worldwide – Up to 3 weeks
Delivery Times - Why are delivery times not quicker? We stock 40% of the products we sell online, if the product is in stock we will send it out that day (if it is a weekday) via royal mail first class which is usually next day delivery. The other 60% of our products we order in specially from our UK wholesalers. These are received by us in 2 days and then sent out to our customers. If your order is required in less than 4 days please e-mail us first to check stock availability. Returns If you would like to return your order you can do up to 14 days after delivery. Any longer and returns will only be accepted at our sole discretion. Return your order to our address below with either your order number or full name and address to: Hermes Commerce Limited The Sharp Project Gold 153Thorp Road Manchester M40 5BJ
1000's of fashion accessories in stock: bow ties, silk ties, cravats,
wedding accessories and more, all despatched from the UK.
Our quality promise
At Tie Specialist we are 100% committed to only supplying the very
best products whether made from Microfibers or the finest jacquard silk.
We back up our commitment to quality by offering a no questions asked 10
day money back guarantee on all of our products.
Neckwear for all occasions
We have neckwear, men's silk ties, silk cravats,
and men's waistcoats for every occasion including:
Weddings - Sets of matching wedding ties and hankies, silk bow ties, wedding waistcoats, silk cravats and much more.
Business Attire - Bold, patterned and formal ties in a huge range of colours and designs.
Formal occasions - Dinner parties, black tie balls, proms.