Burgundy on Black Swirl Leaf Wedding Waistcoat #AB-WW1000/1


* Required Fields

Size Guide
Product Description
Short Description
Burgundy on black swirl leaf wedding waistcoat, manufactured by specialist men's wedding outfitters ''Abel & Burke''.
Long Description
This burgundy waistcoat comes with 6 buttons at the front, 2 fob pockets and an adjustable back strap for the perfect fit. The fob pocket can be opened up to store an accessory such as a stylish pocket watch to complete the look. Available in sizes from 32'' upto a generous 54'' chest size.
Additional Information
Additional Information
Item Type Waistcoat
Main Colour Red
Fit No
Dimensions No
brand Abel & Burke
Age Group Adult
Gender Male
Widest Width No
Material Polyester
Pattern Patterned
Model Number AB-WW1000/1
Event Wedding
Process No
Tied No
Collar Size No

Customer Reviews

Very smart Review by TINA
Overall Rating
Good service had to change waistcoat for bigger size, very smart along with matching tie and pocket hankie (Posted on 24 January 2019)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 
Brilliant Review by Ann
Overall Rating
Fits to size, looks great and is well made. Lots of compliments, highly recommended. (Posted on 24 January 2019)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 
Excellent value for money and service Review by DAVID
Overall Rating
Product exactly as stated. in on-line catalogue and size details accurate. Very prompt delivery. Great value for money. (Posted on 14 November 2018)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)
Excellent Review by Joseph Brian
Overall Rating
Just to what I I was looking for. Also purchased matching bow tie. Well pleased with purchase (Posted on 21 October 2018)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)
Excellent response to delivery problem. Review by Trevor
Overall Rating
The original delivery was not made within 3 days maximum delivery forecast time and has still not arrived - I suspect this was a problem with the courier rather than the Tie Specialist. I informed Jo at the Tie Specialist who was very apologetic and sent me a replacement waistcoat which I received the following day. I am very pleased with the way in which Tie Specialist dealt with the situation and the product. (Posted on 18 October 2018)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 
(1 of 1 people found this review helpful)

Delivery & Returns


UK (In Stock) - Next Day if ordered before 11am.
UK (Out of Stock) - upto 3 Business Days
Europe – 9 days 
Worldwide – Up to 3 weeks
Delivery Times - Why are delivery times not quicker?
We stock 70% of the products we sell online, if the product is in stock we will send it out that day (if it is a weekday) via royal mail first class which is usually next day delivery. The other 30% of our products we order in specially from our UK wholesalers. These are received by us in 2 days and then sent out to our customers. If your order is required in less than 3 working days please e-mail us first to check stock availability. 


What we charge for delivery is what it costs us for the delivery of the orders to you. We operate a 1 delivery charge policy so you will only ever pay 1 delivery charge (The largest delivery charge will be used).


We will always endeavour to keep your orders on time, well packed and undamaged. You can expect from us:
  • Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
  • Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
  • Use of eco-friendly packaging materials.


If the item is not what you wanted or doesn’t quite fit you can return it back to us at your cost for a full refund. All we ask is that you put your full name and address on a note in the box with a brief explanation to let us know why you are returning the item.
If we supply you with a damaged/faulty item or the item is not as described we will pay for the return delivery and issue a full refund.
For more details on your rights as a buyer see ‘The consumer contracts regulations'.
Goods that are returned back to us are the customer's responsibility. If goods are returned to us and are damaged it is your responsibility to claim the cost back from the courier. Please ensure goods are well packed when returning them back to us to prevent any complications.
If sending goods by post please ensure you use a postal service that requires a signature.


Products can be returned back to us within 60 working days providing they are unused and in their original condition.

To return an order ensure the products are well packed and include a note in the box with your name and postcode. We would recommend returning using a 'Royal Mail Signed For' service

Our returns address is:

Hermes Commerce Limited
Unit 4a, Waterloo Park Industrial Estate
Upper Brook Street