Sage Green Shantung Wedding Bow Tie
Share this product

Sage Green Shantung Wedding Bow Tie #BB1866/1

In Stock
Swanky pre-tied sage green bow tie made from shantung polyester. This bow tie would be perfect for informal occasions such as business dress.

This bow tie is conveniently pre tied and easily fastens at the back with a hook and eye. The neckband is adjustable up to 19'' in circumference for a comfortable fit.

Delivery Times
UK – 4 days
Europe – 9 days 
Worldwide – Up to 3 weeks
Delivery Times - Why are delivery times not quicker?
We stock 40% of the products we sell online, if the product is in stock we will send it out that day (if it is a weekday) via royal mail first class which is usually next day delivery. The other 60% of our products we order in specially from our UK wholesalers. These are received by us in 2 days and then sent out to our customers. If your order is required in less than 4 days please e-mail us first to check stock availability. 

If you would like to return your order you can do up to 60 days after delivery. Any longer and returns will only be accepted at our sole discretion.

Return your order to our address below with either your order number or full name and address to:

Unit 4 and 4a,

Waterloo Park Industrial Estate,

Upper Brook Street,




Fit No
Dimensions No
Manufacturer Lloyd Attree and Smith
Age Group Adult
Gender Male
Main Colour Green
Widest Width No
Color No
Material Polyester
Pattern Plain
Model Number BB1866/1
Event Wedding
Item Type Bow Tie
Process Shantung
Tied Pre Tied
Chest Size No
Collar Size No