Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6

Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6
Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6 Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6 Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6 Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6 Teal Blue Modern Paisley Tie #F1541/6
In Stock
Size Guide
Product Description
Short Description
Teal Blue 'Modern Paisley' tie made from polyester fabric.
Long Description
Measuring: 7.5cm, this teal blue tie is ideal for weddings or other formal occassions.
Additional Information
Additional Information
Item Type Tie
Main Colour Blue
Fit N/A
Dimensions 7.5cm
brand Lloyd Attree and Smith
Age Group Adult
Gender Male
Widest Width No
Material 100% Polyester
Pattern Paisley
Model Number F1541/6
Event No
Process N/A
Tied N/A
Chest Size Men's L - 40'' to 42''
Collar Size No

Customer Reviews

Almost perfect but 5* nonetheless Review by Mr Benjamin
Overall Rating
I ordered this tie as a potential for my wedding - it matches the colour scheme and is the style that I have been looking for. Spent ages trying to find the tie that I had pictured in my head but just couldn’t find the right one, until I found this.

Slight issue with ordering, but tiespecialist resolved very quickly as soon as I contacted them. Tie arrived in a couple of days. Really happy with it, not silk but the feel isn’t far off at all. Love the colour and the pattern, goes great with my wedding soon. Ended up finding a slightly more suitable one, but keeping this one as I am really happy with it. Definitely recommend. (Posted on 26 May 2019)
Share this review
Do you find this review helpful? 

Delivery & Returns


UK (In Stock) - Next Day if ordered before 11am.
UK (Out of Stock) - upto 3 Business Days
Europe – 9 days 
Worldwide – Up to 3 weeks
Delivery Times - Why are delivery times not quicker?
We stock 90% of the products we sell online, if the product is in stock we will send it out that day (if it is a weekday) via royal mail first class which is usually next day delivery. The other 10% of our products we order in specially from our UK wholesalers. These are received by us in 2 days and then sent out to our customers. If your order is required in less than 3 working days please e-mail us first to check stock availability. 


What we charge for delivery is what it costs us for the delivery of the orders to you. We operate a 1 delivery charge (£2.95 per order) policy so you will only ever pay 1 delivery charge (The largest delivery charge will be used).


We will always endeavour to keep your orders on time, well packed and undamaged. You can expect from us:
  • Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
  • Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
  • Use of eco-friendly packaging materials.


If the item is not what you wanted or doesn’t quite fit you can return it back to us at your cost for a full refund. All we ask is that you put your full name and address on a note in the box with a brief explanation to let us know why you are returning the item.
If we supply you with a damaged/faulty item or the item is not as described we will pay for the return delivery and issue a full refund.
For more details on your rights as a buyer see ‘The consumer contracts regulations'.
Goods that are returned back to us are the customer's responsibility. If goods are returned to us and are damaged it is your responsibility to claim the cost back from the courier. Please ensure goods are well packed when returning them back to us to prevent any complications.
If sending goods by post please ensure you use a postal service that requires a signature.


Products can be returned back to us within 60 working days providing they are unused and in their original condition.

To return an order ensure the products are well packed and include a note in the box with your name and postcode. We would recommend returning using a 'Royal Mail Signed For' service

Our returns address is:

Unit A
Goyt Mill
Upper Hibbert Lane