Lilac Modern Scroll Slim Wedding Tie #AB-C1002/1
|Item Type||Slim Tie|
|brand||Abel & Burke|
DELIVERY TIMESUK (In Stock) - Next Day if ordered before 1pm.UK (Out of Stock) - upto 3 Business DaysEurope – 9 days Worldwide – Up to 3 weeks Delivery Times - Why are delivery times not quicker?We stock 90% of the products we sell online, if the product is in stock we will send it out that day (if it is a weekday) via royal mail first class which is usually next day delivery. The other 10% of our products we order in specially from our UK wholesalers. These are received by us in 2 days and then sent out to our customers. If your order is required in less than 3 working days please e-mail us first to check stock availability.
- Items to be securely packed with bubble wrap or an air bag system.
- Boxes marked clearly if items are fragile or heavy.
- Use of eco-friendly packaging materials.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
To return an order ensure the products are well packed and include a note in the box with your name and postcode. We would recommend returning using a 'Royal Mail Signed For' service
Our returns address is: